Dr Charmaine Saunders
Charmaine Saunders has been working in the personal
development field for 20 years after a teaching career
in English and Literature. She is represented by US
management company, Delphinius (www.delphinius-management.com).
Charmaine holds the following degrees: Associateship
in Speech and Drama, WA, 1968 Bachelor of Arts (literature
& psychology), WA, 1976 Diploma of education,
VIC, 1979 PhD (social psychology), US, 1983
Body & Spirit
Appearances on THE TODAY SHOW, MIDDAY, and TODAY TONIGHT
(in which years? thought I sent you the resume with
all these details. `today tonight' is current.
2. Psychological consultant to a TV show, 2004, (what
would you consult about?) to producers, to viewers
and to contestants - it's a reality show so I'd be
playing a support role as well as analyzing the psychology
of the competition.
3. Please mention briefly the name of the show you'll
be appearing in mid-Oct, on which channel it'll be
on, what it's abt? Did u say that it would run for
15 consecutive weeks?) 13 weeks and it's called `to
liveand date in perth' - it's a relationships/astrology
reality show on `access 31.'
4. Story filmed for '60 MINUTES' (what was story about
and when was this?) this was a story about my work
made in mid-80s
Own radio advice programme on TRIPLE M, 1994-'95 (name
of the show?) `radio free sex' based on a london concept
called `radio free london.'
2. Every second Saturday, late evening with Steve
Gordon on 6PR (name of the show? Was this an advice
programme?) this is current. it's a magazine show
and I do a segment on topical issues
3. Every Mondays on CURTIN FM (name of the show? Was
this an advice programme?)also current, afternoon
magazine show - again I talk about various topical
4. Occasional guest on 94.5FM breakfast show (name
of the show? What would you talk abt?) it's just called
the breakfast show. various issues in my area.
5. Occasional guest on 92.9FM nightly singles programme
(name of the show? What would you talk abt?) it's
called `SINGLES WA.' I talk about dating, relationships,
being single etc
Own online column since 2002 to present and other
2. Own website - www.charmainesaunders.com - from
3. Online facilitator for the Cancer Support Association
of Western Australia
Guest speaker at New Woman/Shisedo conference, Sydney,
1996 and numerous other appearances (roughly how many
people attended the conf and were they from Sydney
or all over Australia? Could you mention two more
other appearances and what they were abt?) they were
mainly from sydney, there were 300+ women there. I
was one of 4 speakers speaking in various topics pertaining
to women - mine was about stress.
Personal development and writing courses for TAFE
2. University of Western Australia extension courses
(such as?) they are `living the single life', `relationships
without stress' and `being the best you can be.'
3. Seminars (could u name a few which you've conducted?)
again, they're all listed in the resumes - I'll resend
Author of six highly acclaimed self-help books, 3
by Harper Collins, 1987-2001
2. 'Ask Charmaine; column in 'For Me' magazine, 2001-'02
3. Feature writer for FAMILY CIRCLE, NEW IDEA and
4. Feature Article for Harlequin International magazine
(what was the article abt?) love addiction. you can
see all my published articles if you do a google search
of my name.
5. SCOOP magazine - Western Australia's leading lifestyle
magazine since 1997 - nominates Charmaine as one of
WA's 25 most inspirational people in 2004